Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Due to technical problems I cannot get access to my initial EOI.Because of that I have created a new one.

The old EOI has date of effect as 07 April 2021 - 95p
The new EOI has date of effect as 08 April 2021 (because I had to create it today) - 95p

The points and all the information is exactly the same in both of them, so the only diffrence is 1 day of date of effect. Is it possible that I can get two invitations? or only the first one will be selected?
I've reached to skillselect team already asking them to delete my old EOI. Not sure if they can do that.

I am very nervous as it has been a long journey in migrating to Aus..

·
Registered
242 Posts
The points and all the information is exactly the same in both of them, so the only diffrence is 1 day of date of effect. Is it possible that I can get two invitations?
Yes, it is possible under normal conditions but impossible to receive even a single invite during this covid/post covid. Currently all the invitations are being sent to either critical care professionals or those onshore. If you do not receive an invite on your EOI for 2years, it will expire and get deleted from the system automatically. If you have already reached out to the skillselect team, they will be doing it in that case.

Reactions: aarerJaa
1 - 2 of 2 Posts