Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that if 20% of the apartments in Dubai are empty, its nearby impossible to find a website with rentals on it. I can find a few, but its not like there are alot of good ones. Does anyone know a good website, or tell me what I can expect to pay for a one bedroom apartment as I should be moving out very soon?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I dont know if were allowed to promote other sites but I do go on dubizzle. There are pages and pages of villas/flats to rent or buy. Not all the ads are current though! Seems like many agents will post an ad for an amazing villa that has already been rented out....this way you'll call them! Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dubizzle - only way to go in my experience. Oh and you end up just ringing the agents and asking "what 1 bed arprt do you have" . They ask budget, location then list em out for ya. There are a gazillion 1 bed/studio aparts here...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm here to save your day

You have to go to Satwa on Fridays. the landlords all gather around near the Jabal Al noor parking lot and do a danceoff ala West Side Story- then the loser has to give cheaper rentals to the spectators

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.