1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
159 Posts
We need a strong leader like Trump. he didn't take any bulls***!!! He told it like it is also. Biden has forsaken the southern border alone with Harris. They both are liars. Trump told how it is and worked on a solution.

art

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh really TIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't be from the USA or you are a democrat. First of all Trump is not delusional. You have to be the one that is delusional. hahahhahahaha At least he told the truth whether a person liked it or not. We got a mentally disturbed idiot in the office now. He hasn't a damn clue how to handle the border crisis or anything else as that matters.

What he did while in office was for the citizens of the America. For the 4 years in office he kept the gas around $2.14 to $2.20 a gallon. This idiot for president we have now has got the gas at $2.85 a gallon in 2 months in office when we have had the worst pandemic in 100 years. At least he could have waited until we got the economy back on track. All these companies knows Biden is a pushover and they can do what they want. they could get by with that with TRUMP.

Art

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Funny I was always lead to believe it was opec that set the oil prices, looks like I've been wrong all these years when it's actually the president of the USA.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Funny I was always lead to believe it was opec that set the oil prices, looks like I've been wrong all these years when it's actually the president of the USA.
While OPEC sets the amount of oil released from their members the policies instituted by the US President/administration can determinate the final price at the gas pump in the USA. Cutting back on US production which requires import of oil does effect US gas prices..

Chuck

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I can't help myself and only an observation, truth? Transparency? The constituents that voted for either party may have been led astray in many ways but and as said OMO the US is leading the world in C-19 infections and deaths, go America. Number 1 as always. (China? closed borders and truthful news?) Decent border controls should have been in place 40/50 years ago for southern linesin the US and the "now " problems would/could be minimal, listening to the WHO? Nope we will do it our way and it will go away, nearly 600K deaths to date. 33M cases to date. Don't sprout about other countries misgivings and mistakes.
No matter the ruling party the people are to blame, it's the same here in PH. You want to die? Jump in front of the bus.
Rights and amendments in any constitution can be sprouted no matter the country but in reality the people are accountable for foolish decisions and wants, pay the price as is evident in many countries.
We all want this cr#p to go away but each of us has to make the decision to be a hero or follow doctrines, logical and not what some ruler sprouts,,,,, Brazil? Previous USA? India? France? UK?
The warnings were there, some acted accordingly while others buried their head in the sand. Slap me but it's my take on the sad situation now.

Cheers, Steve.

·
Registered
270 Posts
At least he told the truth whether a person liked it or not.
Yeah... right...

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.
This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Let it go Tiz, you can't preach to the converted, democracy for republicans etc.(democracy?)
Just my take, nope........... not going there or I will be slapped very unceremoniously and then some.
Get used to it Tiz or find a less bias site for your opinions.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey Gary D

I know you were being sarcastic about who controlled oil prices, but when the president of the USA closes the pipeline while we are in a pandemic is insane!!!!! I believe the gas prices will be over $3.00 a gallon by summer. This never happened under the Trump administration. this was not by accident either. He knew what to do.

Bidrod said it all. If Biden had kept the pipeline open we would not have the rise in gas prices.

art

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Agree to disagree, both sides have their zealots.
The proof of the pie will be in the eating and little else. Greater things are afoot, all sides need to be vigilant.
I was side swiped rings a bell. The message was on the wall, another. Danger lurks where you least expect it yet another, rising fuel prices are the least of our worries. Transparency was lost long ago no matter the country and with hidden lies.
Though not a conspiracy theorist (see it here often) things are not moving/transpiring the way many would like to see.
Interesting times are coming.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well, we might have a new runner for president in 2024. Can you imagine Dwayne Johnson being president???? I like him as an actor. I think he should keep on acting. hahahaha He said if the people wanted him as president he would be on the ticket. WOW! I might run myself. hahahahhaah

Art

·
Registered
998 Posts
Knowing their political leanings skews which celebrities I enjoy watching nowadays now that it's more publicized and in your face. I'd rather not know even if they align with my own.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey lefties

very interesting information. I believe the most important thing happening is our open borders. It doesn't take a genius to know what is coming across the borders when this administration is allowing it to happen. The democrat party does not care what happens to this country as long as they can get there way. It is a must that the borders are closed and protected. We are not the babysitter of the world to take care of all these kids and people from under privileged countries.

Art

·
Registered
270 Posts
The GOP is imploding.
They stand behind Qanon conspiracy theorists like loony Marjorie Taylor Greene, but they ostracise Liz Cheney for telling the truth.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts