Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Never was mine but tell that to the people who elected yet another white male man to the office. They weren't and still aren't thinking but don't try to convince them of that! That's badgering! That "false news"!
And, this 45th in a line of much better men, is preaching hate instead of love; war, instead of peace, etc.
Someone once told me of a Bumper Sticker he saw that said: If you elect a Clown, Expect a Circus.
How would you phrase one that said: If you elect a Reality TV star, Expect What: ?
Another wise friend (and lover of history and REAL news/facts said that "people" said that he was a bully at age 5.
I hope we can expect a miracle before the "World Goes To Hell in a Handbasket".

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Never was mine but tell that to the people who elected yet another white male man to the office. They weren't and still aren't thinking but don't try to convince them of that! That's badgering! That "false news"!
And, this 45th in a line of much better men, is preaching hate instead of love; war, instead of peace, etc.
Someone once told me of a Bumper Sticker he saw that said: If you elect a Clown, Expect a Circus.
How would you phrase one that said: If you elect a Reality TV star, Expect What: ?
Another wise friend (and lover of history and REAL news/facts said that "people" said that he was a bully at age 5.
I hope we can expect a miracle before the "World Goes To Hell in a Handbasket".
The world has already gone to hell in a handbasket.

I take it you have a problem with white men?

Preaching hate and war, any examples that you would care to share?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
The problem with Trump is not that he is a "white male man". It is that he is mean spirited, misogynistic, rude, racist, and so on......

Regardless of their party, I have had great respect for the men who have served in the difficult position of POTUS and whose world views and actions brought the United States honor on the world scene.

Sex is irrelevant in terms of who is qualified to lead. Several countries have had and currently have outstanding female leaders.

What happened in this election had very little to do with the gender of the candidates, and much to do with a number of other factors, including simple deception. What the voters saw was not necessarily what they got. One can only hope that sanity will overcome the negatives. However, I can't help but be somewhat pessimistic about the outcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.