Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys i am in a situation and need urgent help from you all.

I got ielts result on oct 2016 with scores L7R7W6.5S7 after which i had applied EOR for which they updated the scores for writing to 7. But today i noticed that they had split my name satinderpal singh into family singh and given name as satinderpal. Whereas I my passport i don't use singh as family name. I sn't to know if it can create a problem for applying for pr to australia visa 189. Is there any way i can get it rectified i have talked to idp they are telling they can't change it as result is very old.
To add i have 65 points electronics engineer 189 visa eoi date 5 may 2017

Regards
Satinderpal Singh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I don't see any problem. IDP result has your photograph as well as passport number and you will be uploading this passport in your visa application as well.

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Hello guys i am in a situation and need urgent help from you all.

I got ielts result on oct 2016 with scores L7R7W6.5S7 after which i had applied EOR for which they updated the scores for writing to 7. But today i noticed that they had split my name satinderpal singh into family singh and given name as satinderpal. Whereas I my passport i don't use singh as family name. I sn't to know if it can create a problem for applying for pr to australia visa 189. Is there any way i can get it rectified i have talked to idp they are telling they can't change it as result is very old.
To add i have 65 points electronics engineer 189 visa eoi date 5 may 2017

Regards
Satinderpal Singh

Make an affidavit that SatinderPal and SatinderPal Singh are the same person and get it notarised

Also in Form 80, 1221 etc. Wherever it asks you if you have ever been known by another name, give details of both the full name and the short name

Then you are good

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make an affidavit that SatinderPal and SatinderPal Singh are the same person and get it notarised

Also in Form 80, 1221 etc. Wherever it asks you if you have ever been known by another name, give details of both the full name and the short name

Then you are good

Cheers
Thank you for your response

1 - 5 of 5 Posts