Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, I remember talking to you guys regarding the EEA National exercising treaty rights by the time of the RC application, and I seem to remember you guys telling me that the right exercised at the moment of the application is the one that mattered.

My concern is the following, maybe you can help me out.

My Italian wife is studying english at a certified institute. She has been for the past three months and has one month left...this means by the time I sent in my RC application on 23.03 she was studying.

She will become a job seeker after that, but I did not make any point of it in the application...I founded my case on her current student status.

Just worried if they may take that as an issue when reviewing my case regarding her treaty "switch" to give it a name from the time she stops being a student to being a job seeker.

Thanks, I hope I was clear!

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
It shouldn't matter. Do you have comprehensive sickness insurance for both of you?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joppa, thanks for the reply.

And yes! Thanks to you guys I found about the CSI...I sent in our policy with April UK, it covers us for at least a year, so, on that matter we are fine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.