Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People,

I searched the forums but could not find a definitive answer thus my questions below.

I finally received my spouse visa but since it took so long my TB Test Certificate has expired (11th June 2015).

I plan on travelling by 30th July 2015.

I have a few questions:

1. My visa issue date is 6th July 2015, my new appointment for the TB test is the 10th of August 2015. Should I delay my travel and have the new tb test done?

2. Can I travel on the expired TB test?

3. If I travel later than the 5th of August 2015 (30 days after visa issue date), will this delay in the time when I apply for renewal 33 months down the line?

I would be grateful for all and any responses :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello People,

I searched the forums but could not find a definitive answer thus my questions below.

I finally received my spouse visa but since it took so long my TB Test Certificate has expired (11th June 2015).

I plan on travelling by 30th July 2015.

I have a few questions:

1. My visa issue date is 6th July 2015, my new appointment for the TB test is the 10th of August 2015. Should I delay my travel and have the new tb test done?

2. Can I travel on the expired TB test?

3. If I travel later than the 5th of August 2015 (30 days after visa issue date), will this delay in the time when I apply for renewal 33 months down the line?

I would be grateful for all and any responses :)
1. 2. You don't need a new TB test, the expired one should be fine.

3. Your entry into the UK may be refused.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.