Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I finally received my EEA2 residence card which is valid for 5 years after 6 months waiting. I am have now booked tickets from UK to Spain for a long weekend. We will be travelling with Easyjet, and I have checked in online and printed boarding passes off. I presume that passport and visa will be checked when we will be boarding in as I already have our boarding passes printed and will have no drop off luggage. I am now a bit scared whether they are aware of the rules, and there is a possibility for me to denied on board which may ruin everything. Has anyone experienced it before? Do I need to stop by check-in desk to confirm my right to travel visa free? What are your suggestions on this? Will they be to confirm my right to travel by checking TIMATIC as well, if not will following Spanish Consulate's link be sufficient for them to get me on board which states EEA RC holders can travel visa free with their spouses? Do I require a visa?
Please note that we are a same-sex couple, and I am not sure if it will change anyhting.

Any kind of response, and experience may highly appreciated on this.

maviexpat,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.