Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,374 Posts
Do you have AU credit card. I know if you have a card like Earth+ Gold they have travel insurance if you charge your trip to it.

Otherwise you might want to get medical insurance while in the US (as if you were unemployed).

I'm going home for 3 weeks during Christmas. I'm looking into Travel Insurance to cover me for my trip home (USA). I'm here on a 457, and I've only come across 2 companies that will cover non-citizens/permanent residents. The prices are very different.

Has anyone been in the same situation? What did you do?
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.