Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I´m looking for travel insurance and I can tell you this "It´s overwhelming" I wanted to know if anyone has heard of Travel Insurance Online - Travel Safely with World Nomads Travel insurance. They seemed to come up in every search I make.

Any other recommendations and suggestions are also welcomed.

Thanks

Alx

P.S. Messed up in the title here I meant to say "Schengen"

·
Administrator
49,984 Posts
Fixed the title for you...

Are you looking for travel insurance or expat insurance? (Basically, do you need the insurance in order to get your visa?) If you need the insurance for your visa, make sure you check the details of what's required - sometimes they insist on your having repatriation coverage, other times, no.

The link you've provided seems to be for a broker - they seem to offer their travel insurance from most of the standard international providers.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fixed the title for you...

Are you looking for travel insurance or expat insurance? (Basically, do you need the insurance in order to get your visa?) If you need the insurance for your visa, make sure you check the details of what's required - sometimes they insist on your having repatriation coverage, other times, no.

The link you've provided seems to be for a broker - they seem to offer their travel insurance from most of the standard international providers.
Cheers,
Bev
Thanks for fixing the title Bev. Yes, I was told by the school the following and I quote

"travel insurance covering all the costs of possible accident or illness for at least 2 first week of their stay"

After that, I will meet with the school advisor to arrange for a student health insurance.

Thanks

Alx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.