Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,

My parents are visiting Australia from India for 2 weeks on visitor visa (600), i am looking for travel insurance. I saw Indian insurance companies are much cheaper than Australian companies but i am not sure about the Service and reliability on Indian Companies. If any one have any experience or information regarding which is better please share your advice.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Would like to bump this one as I am looking for travel insurance and getting rejected everywhere as my dad is 70. Others where I can get through do not cover any existing issues or any arising due to existing ones. At his age and the with the current issues it would be very easy for the insurance to point everything back to the existing issues hence I am apprehensive. Any ideas?

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Would like to bump this one as I am looking for travel insurance and getting rejected everywhere as my dad is 70. Any ideas?
If you really want an Insurance that is useful, take one from an Australian based Insurance company only

You may be paying a very high premium as compared to Indian based company, but you can be sure that they will be there for you in case the need arises

Cheers

·
Registered
415 Posts
If you really want an Insurance that is useful, take one from an Australian based Insurance company only

You may be paying a very high premium as compared to Indian based company, but you can be sure that they will be there for you in case the need arises

Cheers
Dont mind paying, however I have heard horror stories of no pay due to existing illness which at his age is not a surprise.

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Dont mind paying, however I have heard horror stories of no pay due to existing illness which at his age is not a surprise.
Did you speak to Bupa ?

Cheers

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts