Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a question. I'm from Thailand and now a studying in Barcelona and my Student Residence Authorization expires on 30 July when my course ends. I plan to travel around EU the whole month of August and then head back to Thailand without coming back to Spain. In this case, what should i do?
ps. I was just wondering. My first country to go is Germany, and then I plan to travel to Holland and Italy. Can I apply for Schengen tourist visa from German embassy here?

Thank you!!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.