Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am an american working on my travel history for the UK spouse visa. I travel for a living so have a huge job here. I am logging all the stamps in my passport. I work on cruise ships so I know the ports but the stamps are in Arabic so I don't even know what dates the stamps are for. Will I have to find someone who speaks Arabic so I can get these documented? any other ideas? thank you.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I think with your circumstances you don't need to be so specific.

I've taken many cruises in the past, for my travel history I would notate each trip with a major country included (like Brazil or Puerto Rico), then put purpose of trip such as Caribbean cruise, Amazon cruise or Panama Canal cruise with the month/year notated.

Under the other information section, I referenced the travel history question, then I noted the dates were an approximation and the cruises involved many stops, Costa Rica, Honduras, Trinidad, etc. (just took my best guess at where all I've been).

My application was approved.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay Salix yes thank you. I have two other cruise ship friends and they have not listed their whole itinerary histories, but they did address each stamp in the passport....maybe I will mention that they are just ports visited while working on a cruise ship. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.