Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My father is doing fine, but have an underlying condition of COPD, and I want him to come and live with us in Australia visitor visa for say 6 -12 months.

I am looking for health insurance which can cover him, anyone who have come across or had similar situation in past. Looking for advice and suggestions. As getting someone here without insurance is not a good idea.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts