Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have got a documents translated from spanish to english by banco sabadell here in Spain but it's just only the simple/basic one. Is it ok to the UKBA? And the signature of the translator was only I think they just only captured and paste it.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Is it certified? Does it contain the translator's credentials such has qualifications and professional membership? Does he/she work for an established translation agency?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have an account from banco sabadell that's why I have a free translation service . . Just only his name, address, date, and the documents is a genuine copy of the original plus below was his signature. I think the signature they just took a picture only and paste it. Not the computerized signature. But since this is from the bank I think is Ok. I am just only worried of the signature coz it seems like not the original signature of the translator and it's my first time to see this kind of services in banco sabadell they just take a picture of that signature and paste it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I know one of the translators in Spanish Embassy in Singapore, the Spanish Embassy recommend her and she's on the list of the certified translators when I applied a Schengen visa. She's Spanish citizen but she's working in Singapore. Now my question, is it ok If I'm going to send to her the scanned copies of my documents here in Spain to be translated into English? Or since my documents is from Spain, is it the translators is from Spain as well? She charged me cheaper than those certified translators here in Spain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.