Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to book train tickets online with Renfe but not sure of the symbols next to the prices eg.F,P,P+ ?

I understand the return journey with the arrows,also which is the economical fare as the expenses adds up as much as I am looking forward to meeting up with Singapore friends.

Thanks Celia

·
Registered
765 Posts
I would like to book train tickets online with Renfe but not sure of the symbols next to the prices eg.F,P,P+ ? I understand the return journey with the arrows,also which is the economical fare as the expenses adds up as much as I am looking forward to meeting up with Singapore friends. Thanks Celia
The P is the cheapest fare, and you can't book a seat, or cancel the ticket. P+ Allows you to choose a seat when you are booking, and you cancel at a 30% charge. F is a flexible ticket including a seat, and can be cancelled at a cost of 5%. The P. And P+ are limited in number, and at popular times go the fastest, and are normally only available 90 days in advance.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CapnBilly said:
The P is the cheapest fare, and you can't book a seat, or cancel the ticket. P+ Allows you to choose a seat when you are booking, and you cancel at a 30% charge. F is a flexible ticket including a seat, and can be cancelled at a cost of 5%. The P. And P+ are limited in number, and at popular times go the fastest, and are normally only available 90 days in advance.
Many thanks for your information,we are looking forward to the meet and catching up with old friends.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts