Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is going on there? It took me nearly 2 hours to just get home...is anyone else going through the same? Today was insane..

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Took me about 30 seconds to get out when I left the office at 5pm. They've changed the layout and removed the roundabout in the middle. I guess it'll take a while for people to know which way they need to go. Plus all the selfish *******s who turn a 2 lane road into a 4 lane bottleneck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We live in O cluster which over looks where the roundabout is/used to be. I have no idea what they are doing! If they get rid of the round about what use is the slip round that runs on the run behind (the one nearer the Greens)

I dont leave the office (in Deira) until 7.30 as I just queue! According to my other half the queue tonight was back to Carrefour

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We live in O cluster which over looks where the roundabout is/used to be. I have no idea what they are doing! If they get rid of the round about what use is the slip round that runs on the run behind (the one nearer the Greens)

I dont leave the office (in Deira) until 7.30 as I just queue! According to my other half the queue tonight was back to Carrefour
it was insane...!

·
Registered
831 Posts
What the hell is going on there? It took me nearly 2 hours to just get home...is anyone else going through the same? Today was insane..
Slightly better than last week, takes me ca 25-30 mins from Cluster V to SZR leaving at 5.30/6.00. The queue seems to start around Carrefour at that time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I went for a job interview there yesterday around lunch time... 1.40pm it ended, took me 20 minutes to get to szr... can't imagine what it is like end of day around 5-6pm. They did change things since the last time I went, but wow. Hope JLT clears up all the construction sooner rather than later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts