Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
@joppa I have a similar issue. I have made my FLR(M) application. Made it on April 10th, found out about the NHS fee thing after the fact, so had to pay an extra 500 plus the 48 for the application fee. Sent that stuff out not last weekend, but the weekend before. The 48 is just now being taken out of my husbands account. Im not sure if this means theyve just now started looking at it again, or are done looking at it. So I called, used the "check progress of application" option, offered to give a reference number, and was told that they cannot check the system for the progress of it. I am confused as to what 'check progress of application' means if it means I cannot call to check the progress. Any insight? Husband thinks I should call back and speak with another agent. Not sure tho.

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
No idea. It may be that they cannot check your status until your wait has exceeded the stated processing time, which is around 2-3 months for FLR(M) by post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Perhaps. He did say something about the time not exceeding the 8 weeks or whatever. They should change their call headings then..."check progress of application if after the allotted time" sounds better. Lol anyway, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.