Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone shed some light for me on the skilled pathway on the TRA application form.
I am hoping to send my TRA assessment off this week.I have already paid for it last Thursday. I am applying as a Cook.I have been a cook for fourteen years but unfortunately i only have my NVQ 1 and food hygiene certificate.I did own my own catering company for 3 years and have included all my paperwork from then like tax registration,suppliers,references,environmental reports from local council who used to inspect us.I was with 1 company for 8 years and done all my in house training with them but company no longer exists so i am seeing solicitor tomorrow for sworn affidafit.I have also written a 4 page dossier explaining all my duties and listed meals and amount of people i used to cater for.Can anyone let me know if you think i should add to this ? Also which pathway do i tick i dont understand all this informal and formal vocational stuff. Any feed back would be truly welcome as if accepted i would like to get my visa application in before modl list changes.Thanks.......Lisa

1 - 1 of 1 Posts