Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I'm totally confused.
I have been receiving conflicting information, with regards to UK passport holders. The visa stamped in my passport states 30 Days. So I assumed I had to do a visa run, every 30 days?. Now someone else has told be that the visa is actually valid for 60 days? Can anyone clarify this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
It's valid for 30 days, yes you do need to do a visa run every 30 days, they used to give 60 day visa's out, now the only way to get one is to extend your original 30 day visa by a further 30 days at the immigration place BUT it'll cost you AED600 or so, so you're better off doing a visa run.

If you're late the fine is AED200 for the first day and AED100 for each day thereafter.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's valid for 30 days, yes you do need to do a visa run every 30 days, they used to give 60 day visa's out, now the only way to get one is to extend your original 30 day visa by a further 30 days at the immigration place BUT it'll cost you AED600 or so, so you're better off doing a visa run.

If you're late the fine is AED200 for the first day and AED100 for each day thereafter.
Thanks Andy Capp,
I fear another flight to Qatar is imminent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Now I'm totally confused.
I have been receiving conflicting information, with regards to UK passport holders. The visa stamped in my passport states 30 Days. So I assumed I had to do a visa run, every 30 days?. Now someone else has told be that the visa is actually valid for 60 days? Can anyone clarify this.

Thanks in advance.
you just have to inform the immigration to extend it for another 30days. yes its valid for 60days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.