Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,
I am raising a tourist visa for my fiance. I have couple of questions wrt to application.
1. Residential Address
Current residential address is different from address in passport.
Which one shall i give?
2. Even though the marriage is fixed, there are no documented proof available to state
the relationship
What relationship can i give in Contact in Australia & in Funding - Support by other

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.