Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My spouse is arriving in the UAE in a couple of days and will be receiving a 30-day tourist visa upon arrival. She is actually wanting to stay for 60 days total if possible. Do you know if it is possible for her to request the extension when she goes through immigrations at the airport? If so, would it be a cash payment/how much? Thanks a lot for any help!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hello! My spouse is arriving in the UAE in a couple of days and will be receiving a 30-day tourist visa upon arrival. She is actually wanting to stay for 60 days total if possible. Do you know if it is possible for her to request the extension when she goes through immigrations at the airport? If so, would it be a cash payment/how much? Thanks a lot for any help!
I am not sure however there is a Dubai Department of Naturalisation and Residency visa office in Terminal 3 arrivals near Entrance 1. The centre is open 24 hours a day.

Failing that she should get an extra 10 days ( In addition to the 30) being a US passport holder and it being her first visit visa and she can renew for a fee at DNRD near trade centre ( In 2006 it was AED250 however i imagine it has increased)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts