Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife (main applicant) are applying for 190 visa next week. I want to know what will our total fee be that we need to pay at the time of lodging the visa and if there will be any other cost. As per my knowledge through immi website it will be

SN190 Skilled Nominated VAC1 1 3,520.00
Additional Applicant Charge 18+ 1 1,760.00

Total: 5280 AUD

I as a partner have the IELTS of 6 plus in all 4 components. Is that the total payable fee?

Regards

Muhammad.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Hello guys, My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife (main applicant) are applying for 190 visa next week. I want to know what will our total fee be that we need to pay at the time of lodging the visa and if there will be any other cost. As per my knowledge through immi website it will be SN190 Skilled Nominated VAC1 1 3,520.00 Additional Applicant Charge 18+ 1 1,760.00 Total: 5280 AUD I as a partner have the IELTS of 6 plus in all 4 components. Is that the total payable fee? Regards Muhammad.
Plus skills assessment, police checks, medicals, state sponsorship fee if applicable, cost of certifying documents.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plus skills assessment, police checks, medicals, state sponsorship fee if applicable, cost of certifying documents.
I am referring to just the visa fee payable at the time of lodgement

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

IF you apply for VISA before JULY THEN you have calculated the correct fees + Credit/Debit Card Surcharge.

Surcharge

If you pay for your visa application, sponsorship, nomination or visa evidencing charge by credit card, a surcharge wi​ll apply. The current surcharge rates are:

Visa and MasterCard* - 1.08%
American Express and JCB - 1.99%
Diners Club International - 2.91%

*The surcharge will also apply to debit cards when making payments online.

As FROM July 2015 NEW VISA fees would be applicable.

Hello guys,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife (main applicant) are applying for 190 visa next week. I want to know what will our total fee be that we need to pay at the time of lodging the visa and if there will be any other cost. As per my knowledge through immi website it will be

SN190 Skilled Nominated VAC1 1 3,520.00
Additional Applicant Charge 18+ 1 1,760.00

Total: 5280 AUD

I as a partner have the IELTS of 6 plus in all 4 components. Is that the total payable fee?

Regards

Muhammad.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone give an idea how much will the new fee be?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your info. My wife cleared her IELTS October last year and I did January this year.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts