Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends

My husband was almost denied boarding the plane on returning back from Holiday abroad because the immigration officer said his immigration status document had ripped and so now we are trying to replace the document with a Biometric card. He has Indefinite leave to remain visa. The problem we are facing now is knowing how much to pay for replacing it as we are getting different figures through our researches. Is there anyone who may confirm for me how much we need to pay to replace this document through the post. Thank you

Nyari

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
TOC or Application for a document confirming identity and immigration or nationality status - indefinite leave to remain: £237.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi again

TOC document states that "EEA residence permit holders or person with Indefinite leave to Remain in the United Kingdom should not use this form". My husband has indefinite leave to remain. All he wants is to get the biometric card because his immigration status document is on paper and it is torn. I downloaded a form "Application for a replacement Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)" it was last updated on 18 March 2016, and the fee for this is £56.
could this be the correct one for him.

KIND REGARDS

Nyari

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.