Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Torch, Mag 218, Princess & Elite- Pool Sun?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  KFPanda 
#1 ·
Hi
I am new to the forum although was a regular forum poster when i lived in Abu Dhabi 4 years ago. Currently in Kuwait but moving to Dubai at the end of the month.
I have plans to move to the Marina and the area of Torch. Princess and Elite but I want to know about the swimming pools of these apartments and other ones at that end of the marina.

Therefore if you live in a Marina Apartment at The Torch End (Marina walk end) can you please tell me which one and which bit of the day gets the sun on your pool. Also is your pool busy or quiet ?

Thank you

#3 ·
23 Marina.

Morning-afternoon sun. The pool area goes all the way around the building, so you just move with it.
That being said, they've had the pool out of commission a few times this year (added jacuzzi, etc).

However, I'd recommend our building, it's beautiful, spacious and better finished than most.

#7 ·
Elite Residence
Afternoon sun, pool itself is spacious enough, although sometimes on late Friday afternoons there are no pool side seats available.

When scouting for apartments, I also looked to Mag 218. The pool there looked pretty nice with awesome Marina view. (Although views from Elite Residence are generally quite good, the pool view is not much to speak off.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.