Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were wondering what the second hand market was like in Cyprus regarding cars, at present we have a Saab Turbo Sport which is my husbands pride and joy but we dont think would be appropriate to ship over when we move as we would like to be a bit adventurous and go off road, would it be worth buying a small 4x4 over here and ship it over or would be be able to get a decent one over in Cyprus for a decent price I suppose you have to way up the difference between the shipping costs and the price of the car we would like to buy a car at least 18months-2 years old Any info most welcome
Thanks
Ps
Any information about buying cars old or new welcome

·
Registered
91 Posts
We were wondering what the second hand market was like in Cyprus regarding cars, at present we have a Saab Turbo Sport which is my husbands pride and joy but we dont think would be appropriate to ship over when we move as we would like to be a bit adventurous and go off road, would it be worth buying a small 4x4 over here and ship it over or would be be able to get a decent one over in Cyprus for a decent price I suppose you have to way up the difference between the shipping costs and the price of the car we would like to buy a car at least 18months-2 years old Any info most welcome
Thanks
Ps
Any information about buying cars old or new welcome
Hi
there is a thread already on this site with plenty of information that may answer your question.
It cant be too far away as it was being commented on not long ago :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm in the process of looking for a double cab in the UK to ship over, the prices seem a lot cheaper in the UK even when the cost of shipping and re-registration are taken in to account. A double cab counts as dual use so is cheaper to register and tax.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts