Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help , so i received a long term visa (Pass Talent) for 3 months, i applied for the titr de séjour and received the confirmation du dépot since 16th of January.
However i never received any email or reply back to see the progress of my application.
I tried the contact us option but they don't help but it is not helping.

· Registered
153 Posts
The 16th of January as in last week? I’d suggest giving them 6 weeks to respond, and if you still hear nothing, call, or send a letter requesting an update with a “reception” postcard. This truly does not seem abnormal. The card, and the stamped visa in your passport, and the confirmation of your dépôt de dossier are all adequate proof of your right to be here in the meantime, so no need to panic.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help , i just panicked for 2 reason as my visa (although it is long term category D) but it is only 3 months and second reason that i saw another thread saying that he got a reply after 4 days

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also as it was written in the email i received with the (confirmation de dépôt)
"Your application for a residence permit has been registered. It will be investigated by the State services.
You will be informed of the progress of your file and, if necessary, of a request for additional documents, by e-mail inviting you to connect to your space on the digital administration site for the foreigners in France."

So do they really provide an access to any link where i can monitor my application progress ??

· Registered
153 Posts
No, not necessarily. This message is clear that they’ll let you know if anything more is needed. There’s not always a “status check” option for these things in france, as in other places. You just have to wait to hear more. They’ll tell you if they need anything. At this point no news is good news.

· Registered
453 Posts
there is a link but it will be availabl when your TDS is manufactured as you login with your numero d'etranger which is on your TDS :)
Progress in the french system means moving from one state to the other, and by this they told you that you will be notified... you will never be able to see the progress within each step.
adapt to waiting 4-8 weeks whenever submitting anything orelse you will suffer my friend :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts