Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! I'm new in this wonderful forum.
I'm a mexican citizen, who married a russian woman in mexico city 4 months ago; we decided to move to Moscow, not knowing how difficult could be for me to get a residence permit, andthe fact that my wife is a russian citizen doesn't help a lot, so we decided to go to live to another country: for example Finland, Norway or any other where we could get residence permits and job opportunities (I'm a tenor, and I speak 10 languages, but as I am autodidact I don't have any documents of these skills), my wife only speaks russian. We're not rich, actually most of the money we had was paid to the airline that brought us here, and I don't have a job and so my wife.

Could you recommend us a place in Europe where we could move? Where it's no so difficult to get a residence permit and jobs? I could sing in choirs, in churches, in special events, even as a freelance. Could you give us some tips or shortcuts to achieve our goal?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hi!! I'm new in this wonderful forum.
I'm a mexican citizen, who married a russian woman in mexico city 4 months ago; we decided to move to Moscow, not knowing how difficult could be for me to get a residence permit, andthe fact that my wife is a russian citizen doesn't help a lot, so we decided to go to live to another country: for example Finland, Norway or any other where we could get residence permits and job opportunities (I'm a tenor, and I speak 10 languages, but as I am autodidact I don't have any documents of these skills), my wife only speaks russian. We're not rich, actually most of the money we had was paid to the airline that brought us here, and I don't have a job and so my wife.

Could you recommend us a place in Europe where we could move? Where it's no so difficult to get a residence permit and jobs? I could sing in choirs, in churches, in special events, even as a freelance. Could you give us some tips or shortcuts to achieve our goal?
My guess is that you do not speak 10 languages very well, at least not English.
Get over it, life is tough, so what?
Everyone has it tough, stop being a pussy and use that energy to get a job.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK, that's an old post, more than 3 years old actually!

Now I have 2 business of my own:
A tourism firm (we work with russians, french, germans and many other international clients on a daily basis, except for americans because many of them are insolent like you are <snip> Gary <snip>), and the other one a printing firm, both very profitable.

It was not very polite calling me a pussy, when I wasn't asking for money, but only some advice.

And, course not! Life is not tough, that's what the oligarchs want us to believe...

< snip>

·
Super Moderator
8,983 Posts
OK, that's an old post, more than 3 years old actually!

Now I have 2 business of my own:
A tourism firm (we work with russians, french, germans and many other international clients on a daily basis, except for americans because many of them are insolent like you are <snip> Gary <snip>), and the other one a printing firm, both very profitable.

It was not very polite calling me a pussy, when I wasn't asking for money, but only some advice.

And, course not! Life is not tough, that's what the oligarchs want us to believe...

< snip> ******.
Guess what? Gary is not a ****** - he's a proud Mexican! And the use of expletives, even with ***** is not allowed on this forum, so watch your language please.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
OK, that's an old post, more than 3 years old actually! Now I have 2 business of my own: A tourism firm (we work with russians, french, germans and many other international clients on a daily basis, except for americans because many of them are insolent like you are mr Gary Jacques), and the other one a printing firm, both very profitable. It was not very polite calling me a pussy, when I wasn't asking for money, but only some advice. And, course not! Life is not tough, that's what the oligarchs want us to believe... < snip> ******.
I get it, you are a wealthy man now, then stop crying about Mexico and stay where you are. As simple as that. And, as Isla pointed out, I'm a Mexican CItizen! Poing!
< snip>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts