Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have applied for 176 VISA on Feb 29th but unfortunately I missed to inform the state the application reference number :eek: .

I have submitted my medicals as well as PCC. ;)

Fortunate enough today while checking through the process, I found that I missed to inform the state and informed them right away.

Now my question is any idea how long it takes for the states to send form 1100. The reason I ask is I believe that I have provided all the docs from my side and kind of waiting for my VISA.

I would like to know how long it might take before I get my final PR.

PS: - I know that we can't exactly tell the duration but a rough idea would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Chetendra...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi All,

I have applied for 176 VISA on Feb 29th but unfortunately I missed to inform the state the application reference number :eek: .

I have submitted my medicals as well as PCC. ;)

Fortunate enough today while checking through the process, I found that I missed to inform the state and informed them right away.

Now my question is any idea how long it takes for the states to send form 1100. The reason I ask is I believe that I have provided all the docs from my side and kind of waiting for my VISA.

I would like to know how long it might take before I get my final PR.

PS: - I know that we can't exactly tell the duration but a rough idea would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Chetendra...
The state forwards the Form 1100 in 24 hours. At least South Australian govt's website said that.

I am sure it is an automated system and once you update your TRN on the state's website, it would shoot an automated email to the DIAC with your sponsorship details.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.