Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have lodged my visa application on 04 Sept 2017 (Points 70, Visa class 189, in 233512 ANZSCO code) and submitted all the documents i.e. PCC, Form 80 etc and completed the medical formalities on 05 Sept 2017.
I am still waiting for the confirmation of assignment of CO.
Please suggest whether DIBP sends a mail when a CO is assigned.
And if i want to make a phone call to DIBP regarding the assignment of CO, to whom i can contact.

Regards
Vikas Jindal

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hello
I have lodged my visa application on 04 Sept 2017 (Points 70, Visa class 189, in 233512 ANZSCO code) and submitted all the documents i.e. PCC, Form 80 etc and completed the medical formalities on 05 Sept 2017.
And if i want to make a phone call to DIBP regarding the assignment of CO, to whom i can contact.

Regards
Vikas Jindal
Hi,
Generally you will receive a email from GSM office after CO allocation or CO asking for additional information.
As in your case, you have already front loaded all the documents, hence you may expect a direct grant without any CO contact and may be your application status never changes from received till will be finalized.
So, wait patiently, avoid any type of unnecessary communication with DIBP. Either you will receive a CO contact in next couple of weeks or will be granted visa directly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello

Regards
Vikas Jindal
It is still early to make any sort of contact with DIBP. I know guys who have been waiting for more than 3-4 months since Visa Lodgement.

I can understand your anxiety as I was in the same boat couple of weeks ago. Although I didn't front load all the docs, but still got a direct grant. Throughout this waiting time, my status remained as " Received" and one beautiful day it got elated to "Finalized". You will recieve an e-mail in any case.

Make sure to frontload as many documents as you can such as but not limited to: payslips, direct manager + HR manager business card, Form 1221, employment contract, polio certificates, national identity cards.

All the best, and stay patient.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.