Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,
I have submitted my file after invitation for 189 visa. So, how long will it take to grant visa. The PCC is submitted and medical has also been done on 22/5/2015.

·
Registered
191 Posts
if your occupation is business analyst, software engineer or accountant, you must wait until July because they are full now, otherwise it takes you 2 weeks

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
In my experience the time from visa application submission to grant is closer to 2-3 months. Processing itself can indeed take a mere 2 weeks (if your documentation is complete and you submitted PCCs and medicals up-front). However, it takes roughly two months until your case gets allocated to a case officer (CO). Until then, nothing happens on your case.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

On an average VISA stage could take about 3 months.

After you submit your application online by paying the VISA fees, CO is allocated to your file in about 50-60 days (as per the Current trend). AFTER this another 2-3 weeks for processing.

Have seen few cases in recent past, where the processing time was about 55 days ONLY.

HELLO,
I have submitted my file after invitation for 189 visa. So, how long will it take to grant visa. The PCC is submitted and medical has also been done on 22/5/2015.

Reactions: shavinder
1 - 5 of 5 Posts