Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing fine. I have a query on VISA application (189). I had got the invitation almost a month back, and they said I have 60 days to make a valid visa application.

I am now almost close to applying... DIBP application, Form 80, and 1221 are ready. Please let me know the process of making a valid visa application. As per my knowledge below are those:

1. Submit my DIBP application
2. Upload Form 80 and 1221.
3. Go to my invitation, and then click 'Apply for Visa' and then pay the fees.

-- With this, I believe my valid application (within 60 days of the invite) is done.
Please let me know if this is right, or does it include time for the CO to be assigned and asked for any additional documents.

4. Wait for the CO to be assigned. (It might take a month or more at times??)
-- Whatever time, they ask for additional documents, make them ready and upload as and when asked..

Thanks a lot,
Joby

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing fine. I have a query on VISA application (189). I had got the invitation almost a month back, and they said I have 60 days to make a valid visa application.

I am now almost close to applying... DIBP application, Form 80, and 1221 are ready. Please let me know the process of making a valid visa application. As per my knowledge below are those:

1. Submit my DIBP application
2. Upload Form 80 and 1221.
3. Go to my invitation, and then click 'Apply for Visa' and then pay the fees.

-- With this, I believe my valid application (within 60 days of the invite) is done.
Please let me know if this is right, or does it include time for the CO to be assigned and asked for any additional documents.

4. Wait for the CO to be assigned. (It might take a month or more at times??)
-- Whatever time, they ask for additional documents, make them ready and upload as and when asked..

Thanks a lot,
Joby
As you pay the visa fees you visa will be applied.

Reactions: Joby85
1 - 2 of 2 Posts