Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i am from India and I applied for subclass 175 on 31/12/2012 .
I got CO on May 23,2012 and got all my documents changed to "met" except the two health requrements. But while login it shows "finalised".

Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to change the mentioned status from "finalised" to "met"?

And, expected time for visa grant at this stage?.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you are almost there, keep checking your mailbox, including spam mail for the grant letter.. if you do not hear from them for next few weeks, call them up.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi

i am from India and I applied for subclass 175 on 31/12/2012 .
I got CO on May 23,2012 and got all my documents changed to "met" except the two health requrements. But while login it shows "finalised".

Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to change the mentioned status from "finalised" to "met"?

And, expected time for visa grant at this stage?.
The reason the health requirements on the docs checklist page have not changed to 'Met' is because your CO has not revisited your application. If the status of all the docs except the meds have changed to 'Met' then it would be a good idea to send an FYI email to the CO informing him/her that you have completed your meds. Just be as polite as you can. :)

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reason the health requirements on the docs checklist page have not changed to 'Met' is because your CO has not revisited your application. If the status of all the docs except the meds have changed to 'Met' then it would be a good idea to send an FYI email to the CO informing him/her that you have completed your meds. Just be as polite as you can. :)

Good Luck!!

Hi again

I have reminded him last week only and he replied that he shall get back when there is news . Any idea is it a matter of days or weeks or months ?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi again

I have reminded him last week only and he replied that he shall get back when there is news . Any idea is it a matter of days or weeks or months ?
It should be a matter of few more days. Hold on, the day is not too far... :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
In my case, after the finalised became met, I got the visa grant the next day. Congrats in advance bron:)

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.