Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

How much time will the COs give for submitting PCC & MEDS?

I live in UAE and i think it will take atleast 2 months to get PCC from India if we applied from consulate general of india.

pls do reply if anyone knows.

regards
ali

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
they normally give u 28 days to submit butwhen u apply for PCC they give u an acknowledgment receipt, which u can email to the CO and ask for time.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they normally give u 28 days to submit butwhen u apply for PCC they give u an acknowledgment receipt, which u can email to the CO and ask for time.
thanks anj,
one more question i have if u can please reply...

I got first ACS positive report ON 11-Oct-2007 and in May-2009 i applied for re-validation and i received re-validation report dated xx-06-2009 (rest all the info is same as 2007 report).

i am attaching the expired report. (the revalidated one also same but date and reference numbers changed)

i have submitted to DIAC the new re-validated report along with new experience letter from my employer. WILL THAT BE ACCEPTABLE TO DIAC?

regards
ali

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Is it compulsory to get PCC done from India? I mean, if you have stayed out of india for say 10-12 years, can't you get it from country of your residence which is UAE in your case?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi All,

How much time will the COs give for submitting PCC & MEDS?

I live in UAE and i think it will take atleast 2 months to get PCC from India if we applied from consulate general of india.

pls do reply if anyone knows.

regards
ali
CO gave me 70 days time to submit PCC and Medicals. I am not sure if this is common for every one or case by case.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it compulsory to get PCC done from India? I mean, if you have stayed out of india for say 10-12 years, can't you get it from country of your residence which is UAE in your case?
I've living out of India since may-1999, 4 years in saudi arabia + 6 years in UAE,
and the residence address in India too changed but in passport same address (old address), what to do in this case.

thanks
ali

·
Registered
233 Posts
thanks anj,
one more question i have if u can please reply...

I got first ACS positive report ON 11-Oct-2007 and in May-2009 i applied for re-validation and i received re-validation report dated xx-06-2009 (rest all the info is same as 2007 report).

i am attaching the expired report. (the revalidated one also same but date and reference numbers changed)

i have submitted to DIAC the new re-validated report along with new experience letter from my employer. WILL THAT BE ACCEPTABLE TO DIAC?

regards
ali
Yes u can submit new letter fro acs.......that is acceptable with DIAC

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts