Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im new member of expat australia, can anyone guide me on following queries?

1.how much time Engineers australia take for final assessment?
2. Is there any possibility in near future that CSL will be changed?
3. If yes , then when its expected a change in CSL?

thanks

Regards

bunny sidhu:)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi bunny,

yes CSL is expecting changes soon, in my opinion, they should add skills, they had limited skills on the list because of the recession but now that things are back to normal, they ideally should add what they had taken off, or who knows, they might just get rid of CSL. the changes are expected anytime soon (mid feb most probably)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have had my assessment late 2007 by Engineers Australia (Electrical Engineer), at that time it took one month applied Nov 2007 - approved Dec 2007, I hear people recently talk of 3 months duration

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Omar, i got our assessment in 19 days. we applied early may and may end we knew we made through ACS

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Anj, actually I was under the impression that the time range is between 3 - 4 weeks for engineers Australia assessment, specially that my assessment took exactly 26 days (2 years ago), till i was informed by someone on the forum that it took him quite longer, however I think it depends also if someone need to do some changes to the CDR or something, but I am not familiar with ACS at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts