Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife are planning to apply for 190 visa in few days time. I'd like to request members of this forum to please share their experience or knowledge that roughly how long does it take for a case officer to be assigned after the visa is lodged and the fee is paid. Furthermore, after the CO is assigned, how long does it take for the visa grant assuming no further documents are been asked for and we belong from a high risk country.

Regards

Muhammad.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

...IMO...

CO is allocated in around 45-60 days (based on the current TREND) after VISA application is submitted by paying the Fees.

AFTER that CO take 2 weeks for processing an application. THEN in a months time after this you may except a GRANT IF everything is in place.

NOTE: Have seen few applicants getting Direct GRANT in about 50-60 days of submitting their application.

Hello everyone,

My name is Muhammad. Me and my wife are planning to apply for 190 visa in few days time. I'd like to request members of this forum to please share their experience or knowledge that roughly how long does it take for a case officer to be assigned after the visa is lodged and the fee is paid. Furthermore, after the CO is assigned, how long does it take for the visa grant assuming no further documents are been asked for and we belong from a high risk country.

Regards

Muhammad.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts