Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Myself and my fiance are getting married this August, and plan to book our FLR(M) premium service appointment for a few days after.

I'm a British citizen, and my fiance is a US citizen. We met 3 years ago, she moved here 2 years ago to study. We've been living together for a year of that.

The questions I have are around accommodation and finance evidence.

Q1. Our fixed-term tenancy agreement is due to end a month after our application appointment. Will it affect our application if our tenancy agreement expires so soon after? We plan to renew the contract, but won't have any evidence of that.

Q2. The copy we have of our tenancy agreement is a photocopy – we were never given an original (I believe there is only one original which is kept by the agency). Will that suffice as evidence? We will also provide correspondence in both our names to this address as further evidence.

Q3. How recent do my payslips need to be? Knowing my HR department, it could take a long time to receive hard copies of these, so I'm considering requesting them now – but that would mean I'd be missing July and Augusts payslips in my evidence.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
39,246 Posts
#1 That should be fine, as almost all tenancies automatically roll on to periodic one.
#2 Yes, copy is fine, but get the agency to stamp it as valid/authentic.
#3 Your most recent payslip must be within 28 days of your application date, which is the date of your premium appointment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.