Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I wonder if someone would be able to assist with a question for my sister who is applying for her Tier 2 visa. I found this site so helpful for my FLR (m) application that I thought I would ask here.

My sister is applying for her Tier 2 and she is sorting out her bank statements at the moment.

Her 90 days for having the GBP945.00 in her account was the 27th of Feb meaning the end would be the 27th of May.
She had a statement printed in branch today 3rd June covering the 90 days (and a bit more) but the last transfer into the account was the 26th of May and she is just concern that this may confuse the the UKBA as this is 1 day shy of her 90 days.
The statement clearly shows that the statement was printed in branch today and the time it was printed. Do you think this will be ok? Also Lloyds no longer stamp bank statements as it shows printed in branch.

She has also been provided with a letter confirming the balance as of today, name, address, account number and contact details for Lloyds here in Paddington not on a Lloyds letter head but it has their registration details on the bottom as well as has been stamped and signed in branch.
If anyone had any advice on the above and if it will be suitable and likely to be accepted by the Home office that would be great.

Thanks,

Lauren

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.