Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know some info regarding tier 2 visa (g) , my uncle live in UK and ready to sponsor me , ready to complete all requirements including labor market test as my job is not on short list,

"Is it possible for me change my sponsor after 6 months, without completing labor market test if the new job is of same position and salary (and other aspects as well)?"

·
Super Moderator
18,010 Posts
I want to know some info regarding tier 2 visa (g) , my uncle live in UK and ready to sponsor me , ready to complete all requirements including labor market test as my job is not on short list,

"Is it possible for me change my sponsor after 6 months, without completing labor market test if the new job is of same position and salary (and other aspects as well)?"
A new sponsor means a new visa. Tier 2 visas are specific to the job.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

Does your uncle own a company?

And no, I believe (and wait to see what other forum members have to say), but I believe if you were to want to change jobs/companies on Tier 2, you'd have to return home and re-apply. Not 100% sure about that, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.