Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I have applied for Tier 2 General using Online application service and have taken the appointment for Boimetric test.

My question is : How/Where do I specify there Sponsorship reference number in the application process?

Because the online application form does not contain any section about the sponsorship information. I am aware that the certificate of sponsorship is just a reference number and not paper document but I want to know where to mention the reference number in the application.

Do I need to attach any other forms like Appendix 5 which talks about sponsors details etc..? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ravi

·
Registered
39,082 Posts
ravi777 said:
Hi ,

I have applied for Tier 2 General using Online application service and have taken the appointment for Boimetric test.

My question is : How/Where do I specify there Sponsorship reference number in the application process?

Because the online application form does not contain any section about the sponsorship information. I am aware that the certificate of sponsorship is just a reference number and not paper document but I want to know where to mention the reference number in the application.

Do I need to attach any other forms like Appendix 5 which talks about sponsors details etc..? Please let me know.
Haven't looked at online form but if there isn't anywhere you can put the ref number, I suggest you put it under 'Any other information' and give the details in a covering letter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.