Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for tier 2 visa general in India and its been almost 5months; it is still under process. When i emailed UKBA, they told me that they r waiting for the response on few checks initiated on my case.

Does anyone (ever) encountered, such a delay for tier 2 (general), i am worried and very scared at the same time. Is it normal or weird? Pls guide joppa.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
visa approved

I have applied for tier 2 visa general in India and its been almost 5months; it is still under process. When i emailed UKBA, they told me that they r waiting for the response on few checks initiated on my case.

Does anyone (ever) encountered, such a delay for tier 2 (general), i am worried and very scared at the same time. Is it normal or weird? Pls guide joppa.
Today, all of sudden, door bell rings...when i open..there it is 'blue dart guy with my passport'.... Unbelievable...no mail or alert from UKBA.

I am not sure why they have take SO much time...end of the day i am happy that my visa is approved!!!! Hurray!! here i come UK....

Thanks to everyone who answered my queries:drum:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.