Status
Not open for further replies.

Tier 2 Endorsement Details

Tags
tier 2
1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  AnAmericanInScotland 
#1 ·
Thank you for addressing the following concerns,
I am writing to request additional information about Tier 2 Sponsorship for a London based college in relation to a current employee. Specifically in relation to the new electronic format: 1) What is needed to make a proper "Job Offer" for the employee and 2) What do we need to do since the College is a "Registered Tier 2 Sponsor" but according to our HR Dept, we do not currently have any "Certificates of Sponsorship".
Additional Details:
This request for information is on behalf of the director of Creative Media and Art. He would like to continue to employ the current joint Art Technician/Student Gallery Curator/and Ceramics Lecturer who currently has a Tier 4 Spouse Visa, ending early next year. The position is a specialized position and he was selected over 40 applicants last year for his layered position. He meets the English and all monetary requirements for changing to Tier 2 and is eligibly to switch because of his spouse status under Tier 4.
I sent an email to sponsorshipPBSenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk but they have not responded, possibly because this is not about 'becoming' a Tier 2 Sponsor and they are only responding to request at this time.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Thank you all I will look further into this with the information provided. As it stands it looks like the college needs to apply for more certificates. The employee has until mid February next year. So if we need to apply for additional certificates we can do that for 2013. Or maybe ask nicely for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.