Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Tier1 - General . But I am not sure what is the last closing date for application.

Most of the people says that the last date for application is 6th April 2011 but some of them says that it is 30th April 2010.

Please can anyone tell me what will be the closing date for Tier 1 -General

Also if I sent the application by post, what will be my application date - Will it be the date I dispatched or the date they recieved.

Please help me .

Thanks

Ali

·
Registered
39,037 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Tier1 - General . But I am not sure what is the last closing date for application.

Most of the people says that the last date for application is 6th April 2011 but some of them says that it is 30th April 2010.

Please can anyone tell me what will be the closing date for Tier 1 -General

Also if I sent the application by post, what will be my application date - Will it be the date I dispatched or the date they recieved.
In-country application closes on 5th April 2011. They are supposed to announce some transitional arragements for those already in UK from 6th April 2011, but nothing as yet. You may have to wait nearer the 5th April for any news.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Whoops - assumed you were applying from overseas (ie not in the UK) so hence why I said that the program had closed, and my info differs from Joppa

Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In-country application closes on 5th April 2011. They are supposed to announce some transitional arragements for those already in UK from 6th April 2011, but nothing as yet. You may have to wait nearer the 5th April for any news.
Thanks for that..

And let's say if 5th is last date, Can I send my application on 4th by next day delivery..

What will be the application date and will they accept this application ?

·
Registered
39,037 Posts
Thanks for that..

And let's say if 5th is last date, Can I send my application on 4th by next day delivery..

What will be the application date and will they accept this application ?
They normally accept the date of posting (do it at post office and keep receipt). But I'd do it a few days in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They normally accept the date of posting (do it at post office and keep receipt). But I'd do it a few days in advance.
Thanks Joppa. It was really helpfull.

One more question ( I don't know is it relevant).

It normally takes 4 weeks to decide a case if your employement or selfemployment is inside Uk.

My main current source of income is not in UK. it is in my home country. so they will do some checks there.

Do u have any idea how long it will take in my case ?

Thanks again for your help

·
Registered
39,037 Posts
Thanks Joppa. It was really helpfull.

One more question ( I don't know is it relevant).

It normally takes 4 weeks to decide a case if your employement or selfemployment is inside Uk.

My main current source of income is not in UK. it is in my home country. so they will do some checks there.

Do u have any idea how long it will take in my case ?

Thanks again for your help
Sorry I don't. But you can still remain in the country until they decide on your case.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My ID Card yet not arrived

Hi Guys

I have applied for My Tier 1

One of the requirement for Tier 1 is to send your PSW card with your application.

But the problem is that I haven't received my ID card yet. My lawyer has sent a letter with application saying that ID card has not arrived yet and as soon as it arrived, we will send it to you.

Now I am worried whether wiill they accept the application without Card or not ?

Pleae any ideas or suggestions .. I am really worried

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.