Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General Highly skilled worker visa. I have my salary slips available online. Do i need to get it stamped and signed form my Employer?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General Highly skilled worker visa. I have my salary slips available online. Do i need to get it stamped and signed form my Employer?
yes Deepz you need to get prints of salary slips for the past 12 months and then get it stamped and signed from HR of company

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes Deepz you need to get prints of salary slips for the past 12 months and then get it stamped and signed from HR of company
Thanks Ram. But i do not think HR will stamp and sign payslips. They will ask me for the same. What should i tell them? it is tough to get those stamped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks Ram. But i do not think HR will stamp and sign payslips. They will ask me for the same. What should i tell them? it is tough to get those stamped.
ye Deepz same thing happened with me I asked to do it because I want to apply for home loan and HR said he will only do 2 salary slips not all ...Then I managed to get one HR person personally to do it for me (out of way u know)...

·
Registered
1 Posts
ye Deepz same thing happened with me I asked to do it because I want to apply for home loan and HR said he will only do 2 salary slips not all ...Then I managed to get one HR person personally to do it for me (out of way u know)...
Hey Deepz / raam...so you finally got your visa stamped right....congrts:):)
Iam planning to apply for the tier 1 working visa(HSMP)....
I have following queries.....it will be great if you can answer them....that will be great ....
1) where and how do we pay the fee for the visa?
2) Have you filled your application yourself or you have applied through a consultant....
3) were you asked to show any document as a proof for the medium of degree..
4) How long it actually took for you to get a visa stamped.
5) And same as your question how you managed to get the 12 pay slip stamped and signed from HR ...

please help me....:):) .....as iam totally lost ...:confused 2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
1) where and how do we pay the fee for the visa?
Visa fees was paid at local VFS centre through cash
2) Have you filled your application yourself or you have applied through a consultant....
I filled my application by myself and it seems simple
3) were you asked to show any document as a proof for the medium of degree..
IELTS was required for this
4) How long it actually took for you to get a visa stamped.
mine took 45 days
5) And same as your question how you managed to get the 12 pay slip stamped and signed from HR ...
I knew someone from HR and get it done
please help me....:):) .....as iam totally lost ...:confused 2:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi

In the last 12 months i worked in 3 companies,i may get payslip signed from two of those companies but one employer is not ready to give me any documents as i left that organization,i worked in that company for 5 months,kindly advice me what do i need to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.