Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Another weekend has come in (hells yeah) and a couple of guys n girls from this forum are going out for some boozin' n hanging out at Chi on Thursday night (11:00pm onwards)

Friday night, at the Wafi starting with some drinks at Seville's then its kinda open to stumble/crawl/get dragged into either a bar or club. Seville's starts at 8:30pm onwards.

Lemme know if anyone wants to join us. Just thought I'd extend the invite!

Everyone's welcome... WOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the invite, shall definately pop along to one of the nights just not sure which one just yet

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
You should all come yacht club tonight.... its great on thursday after work.. happy hour!!!

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
marc

we have someone's farewell tonight but we might give the yatch club a try next weekend. is it at the creek or the marina?

izzy

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
at the marina.... really good, especially on a Thursday...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree, it's nice in there, although there was a huge queue last Thursday at 7 ish.....
Happy hour (and a half 6-7.30) is a refreshing in change in Dubai. I try to get down there at least 3 times a week at the moment for a beer or two as it is so close to my apartement. If anyone wants to join me for a beer in the week just PM me and I will swap numbers.

Cheers

Stew

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree, it's nice in there, although there was a huge queue last Thursday at 7 ish.....
Happy hour (and a half 6-7.30) is a refreshing in change in Dubai. I try to get down there at least 3 times a week at the moment for a beer or two as it is so close to my apartement. If anyone wants to join me for a beer in the week just PM me and I will swap numbers.

Cheers

Stew
Hi there,

When is the next "gathering"? Just moved to Marina and could do with some drinking buddies...

Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts

hi marc

i usually go there on a thursday, I thought I saw you last thursday but wasnt 100% so didnt say anything as u didnt want to embarress myself incase it wasnt you

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Cheers

Stew
Might hit up the yacht club this thursday. Stew, u gonna hang around there? had a blast this past weekend on the yacht! "riding dolphins doing flips n sh**" haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.