Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!
nowadays i m reading a lot of things about dubai... and one of my filipino friend is iniviting me there... i have worked at burger king about 3 years.. when i left i was shift manager blah blah blah.....
i know its not easy to start again as manager... anyways..
but i think it does not mean that i can work just in fastfood chains.... you know everybody cant be manager ;) hehe joke..
this is the what i mean : i was a manager coz i was professional... i can show my self in d other industry... for example i can work as a salesman or in d hotel ..what ever...
in d all topic l have read in d forum , people get good offers and salaries... now i would ask if ever work as salesman in a store or hotel or at foodfast restaurant or at starbucks how much salary i would get for d beginning? and what is d other conditions?

thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Educated westerners get good salaries. Educated filapinos can and do get good salaries. Noneducated westerners wouldnt accept the salaries that the noneducated filapinos will accept and live in the manner they will, that allows them to send half of their very small salaries back home. Really depends on why you are coming here, what you are willing to put up with, and how bad is it back 'home'.

Most of the westernes brunch bill for the month, is more then what the fast food workers make working 6 days a week, ten hours a day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.