Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can any one help me i am thinking to moving to Spain and wanted to Share an APARTMENT with someone of my age Mid 50,s male or female my budget is 200/300 PM some were in the south/south east :plane:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi can any one help me i am thinking to moving to Spain and wanted to Share an APARTMENT with someone of my age Mid 50,s male or female my budget is 200/300 PM some were in the south/south east :plane:
Hi, I think your best bet is to visit your chosen area to see if it's a good fit first. I moved to Torrevieja at 53, in 2008 and rented without having spent some time there. I had a nice apartment, but I didn't like the area and felt very isolated. There were no buses into Alicante in the winter, I moved in December, and I don't like driving in Spain. If I was doing it again, I'd pick a spot and rent short- term, budget accommodation before committing to anything. There are a number of free English newspapers in the Costa Blanca area where you can place an ad if you find somewhere you like. You might find something you can afford on your own too as I knew people who had very cheap places. I hope it goes well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts