Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is somebody thinking to move back home?
If yes why?

I'm moving back to my country in exactly 5 months because there are a lot of reasons which I'll tell you step by step....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Is somebody thinking to move back home?
If yes why?

I'm moving back to my country in exactly 5 months because there are a lot of reasons which I'll tell you step by step....
you were doing this one year ago as well

Reactions: babajani

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One major reason is that the economy has decreased dramatically in Australia! Car production industry is going to be closed in Adelaide next year! Again thousands of people more without jobs!!! Really sad development...

·
Registered
535 Posts
One major reason is that the economy has decreased dramatically in Australia! Car production industry is going to be closed in Adelaide next year! Again thousands of people more without jobs!!! Really sad development...
Other reasons, please. The slowing economy, most likely, won't affect you much unless you are in 'job hunting' mode like many of us.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just wanted to understand mate you are in Melbourne manufacturing industry getting closed in Adelaide, indeed sad how is that affecting you.? I might be missing something here. Anyways since you are a POM looks like UK economy is in good shape these days whats your say?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm talking generally, the economy is decreasing not only in Adelaide but whole Australia and I don't see any improvement!

2. Reason there are no IT jobs here... People in this forum don't believe the negative facts what others are writing but later on you see posts of them saying that they are struggling to find a job! Nowadays, you have to have PR or citizenship to get a job as kitchen hand, yeah exactly, have a look at gumtree for example...I don't know where this is going to end!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm talking generally, the economy is decreasing not only in Adelaide but whole Australia and I don't see any improvement!

2. Reason there are no IT jobs here... People in this forum don't believe the negative facts what others are writing but later on you see posts of them saying that they are struggling to find a job! Nowadays, you have to have PR or citizenship to get a job as kitchen hand, yeah exactly, have a look at gumtree for example...I don't know where this is going to end!
Dear do you have a PR?:(

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks that nobody is thinking to move out of Australia. Perhaps, I'm in the wrong forum because there are only visa questions.

Anyway guys good luck with your intention and don't be too sad if you found out that Australia is not your dream country....

·
Registered
109 Posts
It looks that nobody is thinking to move out of Australia. Perhaps, I'm in the wrong forum because there are only visa questions.

Anyway guys good luck with your intention and don't be too sad if you found out that Australia is not your dream country....
Don't worry we won't be sad as Australia IS our dream country :cool:

If you can't give encouraging thoughts then you have no right to spread negative vibes.. This is weird for you to start a negative thread and then suddenly vanish with a negative signature when people started questioning your motives..

Basically, you are proving yourself a hypocritic and don't have answers to basic questions asked by other mates here... Be better prepared next time

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't worry we won't be sad as Australia IS our dream country :cool:

If you can't give encouraging thoughts then you have no right to spread negative vibes.. This is weird for you to start a negative thread and then suddenly vanish with a negative signature when people started questioning your motives..

Basically, you are proving yourself a hypocritic and don't have answers to basic questions asked by other mates here... Be better prepared next time
YOU ARE RIGHT sHIVMANI.

DEPENDE is so demotivating

·
Registered
208 Posts

My dear POMY , mate you have caused anger amongst the people. Hope you get a warm weather on your way back .
Cheers :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah guys bring the money to Australia! The only one that is happy will be the government because they will get your money and don't care about you!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah guys bring the money to Australia! The only one that is happy will be the government because they will get your money and don't care about you!
So do you have any wise suggestions ... What is your point here ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please read the topic. Asking people of thinking to move out of Australia and why and not discussing about my point of view! Thanks!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am sure the topic is not your real moto. What I believe is, you are trying to find some people over here who feels the same way just to make you feel good.
After all people in UK has the luxury to live on Unemployment Benefit / Jobseekers Allowance which you obviously find there in Australia. People over here are trying their best to start a new living, so please do not give your sarcastic comments here unless you have fact.
And in actual the economic and job trend in uprising for your information . Please refer

6354.0 - Job Vacancies, Australia, Feb 2015
• Total job vacancies in February 2015 were 151,600, an increase of 1.1% from November 2014.
• The number of job vacancies in the private sector was 138,400 in February 2015, an increase of 1.0% from November 2014.
• The number of job vacancies in the public sector was 13,200 in February 2015, an increase of 2.4% from November 2014.

6202.0 - Labour Force, Australia, Apr 2015
• Employment increased to 11,725,000.
• Unemployment decreased to 767,500.
• Unemployment rate decreased less than 0.1 pts to 6.1%.
• Participation rate remained steady at 64.8%.
• Aggregate monthly hours worked increased 6.9 million hours to 1,643.7 million hours.

Reactions: shivha1988
1 - 17 of 17 Posts