Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travel to London on Thursday for my medical.. then back down to the embassy on 2nd December for my Interview... have checked double checked triple checked and will no doubt do it all again today tomorrow and each day until I get to the doors of the embassy... 8.00am monday Morning ... hell I got to find accommodation just incase our lovely british transport system lets me down... Now its actually here.... I feel completely drained.... thought I may whoop it up... but I just want a cup of tea and to watch a mind numbingly good feeling movie.... ..... Been tough but think I can actually see the light there now.... thank you for all your assistance everyone... but not gonna count my chickens yet lol - If there is one thing I know now, it's never take anything for granted and I am praying my dr in Harley street will love the fact that I am bubbly and excited and not some sort of nut job who can't contain herself because two and a half year and three surgeries later .. seem to be like the may have finally been worth all the stress...

xx

1 - 1 of 1 Posts