Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awake again... My body seems to think 5am is a perfectly acceptable time to be completely awake. Blurg.

Are there places to go here so early in the morning? Is there even anywhere open at 5am?!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
What do you want to do at five am.... ?

No ihop or dennys.... :(

Reactions: indoMLA and Jinx

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just wondered of there might be something to see or do that you wouldn't normally get to at a normal waking hour.

While suggestions of jogging and swimming are most virtuous, they are also a bit of an 'effort requirement'... I should have mentioned that in the original post!

I'll just watch TV :D

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Won't I go blind? Or burn in hell or something?
Actually, I heard it will make you unable to have kids if you masterbate. You will use up your sperm. The person wasnt joking either. Was completely serious. :spit:

So take that as you will. Could be that means you need to do it ALL the time, or not at all... Something tells me most dubai men will go for the first bit as they already have a wife and kids at home.

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Go to Barasti.
I'm pretty sure there are people out there who wake up at 5am with sand in their cracks after passing out drunk the previous night! :D

·
Banned
423 Posts
Go to Barasti.
I'm pretty sure there are people out there who wake up at 5am with sand in their cracks after passing out drunk the previous night! :D
Eeeugh, what a thought, you realise you've now given my "Image de jour", I hope you're very happy with yourself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pamela0810 said:
Oh I always make myself happy :D

Here's another idea for the OP.....go back to sleep!
Tried that, didn't work. I'm forming the opinion that sleep is overrated...

Besides, it gives me a chance to catch up on Fringe!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Awake again... My body seems to think 5am is a perfectly acceptable time to be completely awake. Blurg.

Are there places to go here so early in the morning? Is there even anywhere open at 5am?!
Get up, go to the bathroom, go back to the bedroom and kick out last night's baggage... then go back to sleep...

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Come make me breakfast?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts